SOURCES SOUGHT: ZSU Nursing Services
This Sources Sought Notice is for informational and planning purposes only and shall not be construed as a solicitation, an obligation or commitment by the Albuquerque Area Indian Health Service. This notice is intended strictly for Market Research to determine if a 100% Set Aside for Small Business Indian Firms, 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprises or 100% Set Aside for Small business concerns can fulfill the requirements set forth in this sources sought notice.
The purpose of this notice is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification/socioeconomic status (Small Business Indian Firms, Indian Owned Economic Enterprise or Small Business). This is a request for information only. This is NOT a solicitation for proposals, proposal abstracts, or quotations.
The Albuquerque Area Indian Health Service is conducting a market survey to help determine the availability of the following item/service:
NAICS Code: 621399 – Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
Description: Registered Nurses from a Joint Commission Accredited Contracting Agency
If your business can offer this item/service or a brand name or equal to item, please provide a product brochure and or any other product information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responses to this notice will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. A solicitation is not currently available. If a solicitation is issued, it will be announced on Federal Business opportunities website https://www.sam.gov at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to the solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this announcement in order to be considered.
Your responses to the information requested will assist the Government in determining the appropriate acquisition method, including whether a set-aside is appropriate.
Please submit all information to Eric K. Wright via e-mail: email@example.com by October 7, 2022 at 12:00 pm (Mountain Daylight Savings Time).
Interested parties are required to be registered and certified in the System for Award Management (SAM). Registration may be accomplished at https://www.sam.gov.
Responses to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, UEI, size of business pursuant to North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) and must respond to the following questions:
- Is your business a Small business Indian Firm? Is your business an Indian Owned Economic Enterprise? Is your firm a Veteran Owned small business? Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned? Is your firm a woman-owned or operated business? Is your business a small business?
Interested businesses are required to submit a Statement of Capabilities (SOC) demonstrating:
- Ability to manage the services, description of past performance on previous contracts, dollar value of each contract, number of employees for each, the types and range of skills of employees for each, and point of contact and telephone number of the contracting activity for each contract.
- A capability statement, including summary of relevant performance history (with points of contact and applicable telephone numbers, FAX numbers, addresses and email addresses, if available) within the past three years.
- Original Set Aside: Buy Indian Set-Aside (specific to Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Services)
- Product Service Code: Q401 – MEDICAL- NURSING
- NAICS Code: 621399 – Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- Place of Performance: Zuni , NM 87327 USA