SOURCES SOUGHT: US GOVERNMENT SEEKS SOURCES FOR LEASED RETAIL AND RELATED SPACE
The U.S. Government currently occupies retail/office and related space in a shopping center under lease in Huntsville, Texas, that will be expiring. The Government is considering alternative space if economically advantageous and is seeking to lease between a minimum of 2400 SF and a maximum of 2800 SF gross square feet of existing Class A or B retail space, in Huntsville, Texas, specifically in state zip code, 77340. In making this determination, the Government will consider, among other things, the availability of alternative space that potentially can satisfy the Government’s requirements, as well as costs likely to be incurred through relocating, such as physical move costs, replication of tenant improvements, and telecommunication infrastructure and non-productive agency downtime.
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: X1AA – LEASE/RENTAL OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 531120 – Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
- Place of Performance: Huntsville, TX 77340 USA
- Original Response Date: May 31, 2021 05:00 pm CDT
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.