SOURCES SOUGHT: U.S. Government request for lease proposals, recruiting space, Denham Springs, LA
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers is seeking to lease approximately 1,600 gross square feet of existing Class A or B retail space, in the Denham Springs area specifically in zip code 70726. The ideal space would fit the following: building specifications in compliance with all federal, state and local ordinances; force protection standards in compliance with Department of Defense’s Unified Facility Criteria; outfitted with either designated or open parking. An initial five year lease is intended. Space must be ready for occupancy by 31 January 2022.
Expressions of interest should include the following:
- Building name and address
- Floor plan drawing
- Digital photo of a street view of property -Area (BOMA rentable square feet & BOMA usable square feet) -Rental rate per square foot rentable space Common area factor (s) for available space, if applicable
Interested parties may contact: Will Johnston at U. S. Army Corps of Engineers,
ATTN: CESWF-RE-A (Johnston), 819 Taylor Street, Rm 2A06, Fort Worth, TX 76102-0300; 817-886-1120; or William.B.Johnston@usace.army.mil, no later than 30 January 2022.
- Original Set Aside: Partial Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code:
- NAICS Code:
- Place of Performance: Denham Springs, LA 70726 USA
- Original Response Date: Jan 30, 2022, 05:00 pm CST