SOURCES SOUGHT: SOF Enterprise Professional Services (SEPS)
This Request for Information (RFI) is for Market Research purposes only and shall not be considered as an invitation for bid, request for quotation, request for proposal, or as an obligation on the part of the Government to acquire any products or services. In accordance with FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice do not offer and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. No contract awards will be made from this notice and no solicitation is available at this time. No entitlement to payment of direct or indirect costs or charges by the Government will arise as a result of contractor submission of responses to this announcement or the Government’s use of such information.
The acquisition of services will be in support of the SOF Enterprise Professional Services (SEPS) acquisition, which will focus on acquiring Knowledge-Based Services, as defined by the Department of Defense taxonomy for the acquisition of services. This Acquisition will be a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-aside. A USSOCOM single award IDIQ contract for current similar services, SOCOM Wide Mission Support, Group C (SWMS-C), will be ending January 30, 2022, and it is the Government’s intent to extend the current contract through July 31, 2022.
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: R499 – SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: OTHER
- NAICS Code: 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- Place of Performance: Tampa, FL 33621 USA
- Original Response Date: Jun 03, 2021, 11:00 am EDT
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.