SOURCES SOUGHT: SABER IDIQ Sources Sought
The SABER is an Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract for construction projects that shall be awarded via individual Task Orders. All work shall be in conformance with the requirements of the contract including, but not limited to, furnishing all materials, labor, plant, tools, equipment, transportation, supervision,
management, and other services (including engineering/technical design support),
items, and incidentals necessary for the successful completion of each issued delivery order. This contract is for a broad range of maintenance, repair, and minor construction on Dyess Air Force Base. Specific project requirements will be identified in individual task orders. The anticipated work performed under the SABER IDIQ will need to be simultaneously accomplished with a significant volume of task orders. Orders issued under the SABER IDIQ will be Firm-Fixed Price.
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2QA – REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF RESTORATION OF REAL PROPERTY (PUBLIC OR PRIVATE)
- NAICS Code: 236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- Place of Performance: Dyess AFB, TX 79607 USA
- Original Response Date: Jun 15, 2021, 01:00 pm EDT
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.