SOURCES SOUGHT: RFI for SIRAP
The USAF is seeking to procure a varying quantity of interns and research associates for the 88th Air Base Wing (88th ABW), National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), and Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for 1 base year and 4 option years. This includes the hiring, managing, security clearances including top secret, training and supervising of interns and research associates. The Student Intern and Research Associate Program (SIRAP) shall utilize undergraduate and graduate students, and/or postdoctoral research associates for tasks within the scope of this contract throughout each period of performance. The contractor will provide the technical and functional expertise required for effectively executing the performance, and schedule associated with the requirements of each task order from the IDIQ.
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: R499 – SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: OTHER
- NAICS Code: 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- Place of Performance: Wright Patterson AFB , OH USA
- Updated Response Date: May 07, 2021 01:00 pm EDT
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.