SOURCES SOUGHT: Q508–On-Site Inpatient Hemodialysis Services
VHA RPO West NCO 17 Health Care Resources Branch I is planning to solicit a vendor who can provide On-Site Inpatient Hemodialysis Services for Veterans within the area of the Thomas E Creek VA Medical Center. The Thomas E Creek VA Medical Center is looking for a Contactor that can provide all supervision, personnel, supplies, transportation, and equipment to perform inpatient acute hemodialysis treatments. VHA RPO West NCO 17 Health Care Resources Branch I is conducting a market survey to determine the existence of potential small business concerns (e.g., HUBZone, 8(a), SDVOSB, Woman-Owned, etc.) with the capability to fulfill this acquisition. Place of Performance: Department of Veterans Affairs Thomas E Creek VA Medical Center 6010 Amarillo Blvd West Amarillo, TX 79106-1991 Type of Contract: If this source sought notice leads to a future solicitation, the Government intends to award a firm-fixed-price contract.
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Q508 – MEDICAL- HEMATOLOGY
- NAICS Code: 621492 – Kidney Dialysis Centers
- Place of Performance: Department of Veterans Affairs Thomas E Creek VA Medical Center Amarillo, TX 79106-1991 USA
- Updated Response Date: Jun 28, 2021 02:00 pm EDT
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.