SOURCES SOUGHT: Preventative Maintenance for Elevator Service
This Sources Sought Notice is for the Navajo Area Indian Health Service, Pinon Health Center issued in accordance with FAR 5.101. The purpose of this notice is to identify potential sources for providing elevator maintenance services at the Pinon Health Center. This notice does not commit the Government to issue a solicitation or make an award OR to prelude a solicitation expected to be issued from closure of notice.
Pinon Health Center is associated with Chinle Service – Indian Health Service in the Heart of the Navajo Reservation – Northern Arizona. We provide medical care for approximately 11,000 Navajo. Serving a rural area, many of our patients travel 100 miles round trip to receive care and do not have electricity or running water in their homes. And, most of our elderly patients speak only Navajo, and live according to traditional Navajo cultural practices. The services offered are: Outpatient Primary Care, Dietary & Community Nutrition, Health Promotions, Native Medicine, Women’s Health, Pharmacy, Optometry, Dental, PT, Counseling, Speech Pathology, Podiatry, Lab, X-Ray, Public Health Nursing. We live in one of the most scenic areas of the country, and offer almost unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreational activities within a few hours away.
Description of Services: The Contractor shall provide elevator maintenance service on a quarterly basis.
Duration of Requirement: January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023
Place of Performance: Pinon Health Center
Navajo Route 4
Pinon, AZ 86510
Instructions to Industry: All capable parties are encouraged to respond. Responses must directly demonstrate the company’s capability, experience, and ability to marshal resources to effectively and efficiently perform the objectives described above. Generic capability statements are not sufficient and will not be considered compliant with the requirements of this notice.
The Government requests interested parties submit a written response to this notice which includes:
- Company Name.
- Company SAM Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) number.
- System for Award Management (SAM) registration status. All respondents must register on the SAM located at http://www.sam.gov .
- Name, telephone number, and e-mail address of a company point of contact who has the authority and knowledge to clarify responses with government representatives.
- Date submitted.
- Applicable company GSA Schedule number or other available procurement vehicle.
- Business Size Standard of Company (i.e., small business, 8(a), woman owned, veteran owned, etc.).
- Capability Statement: Detailed capability statement addressing the company’s qualifications and ability to provide the requirements listed herein, with appropriate and specific documentation supporting claims of recent organizational and staff capability to support this requirement. If significant subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to deliver technical capability, organizations should address the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
- Geographic Coverage: Please identify the areas of the United States where your organization provides these services.
- References: Provide a list of all private industry or government contracts for similar services that you have performed within the last 3 years. Please include the customers’ contact names, addresses, telephone number, dollar value of contract, and brief description of the services provided on the contract.
- Qualification: Technician must have certification to perform elevator maintenance services.
- If American Indian/Native American owned small business, then complete attached IEE Representation form.
Disclaimer and Important Notes: This notice does not obligate the Government to award contract. Any information provided by industry to the Government as a result of this sources sought synopsis is strictly voluntary. Responses will not be returned. No entitlements to payment of direct or indirect costs or charges to the Government will arise as a result of contractor submission of responses, or the Government’s use of such information or otherwise pay for the information provided in response. The Government reserves the right to use information provided by respondents for any purpose deemed necessary and legally appropriate. Any organization responding to this notice should ensure that its response is complete and sufficiently detailed to allow the Government to determine the organization’s qualifications to perform the work. Respondents are advised that the Government is under no obligation to acknowledge receipt of the information received or provide feedback to respondents with respect to any information submitted. After a review of the responses received, a pre-solicitation synopsis and solicitation may be published on a government GPE. However, responses to this notice will not be considered adequate responses to a solicitation.
Confidentiality: No proprietary, classified, confidential, or sensitive information should be included in your response. The Government reserves the right to use any non-proprietary technical information in any resultant solicitation(s). Responses must be submitted via email to the Primary POC no later than specified closing date.
**NO QUESTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
-IEE Representation form
Whitney Shorty, Contract Specialist
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: J039 – MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 561210 – Facilities Support Services
- Place of Performance: Pinon , AZ 86510 USA