Sources Sought: Pest Control Services for Albuquerque Service Unit
Pest Control Services for Albuquerque Service Unit
This Sources Sought Notice is for informational and planning purposes only and shall not be construed as a solicitation, an obligation or commitment by the Albuquerque Area Indian Health Service. This notice is intended strictly for Market Research to determine if a “100% Set Aside for Small Business Indian Firms” or a “100% Set-Aside for Small Business Concerns” can fulfill the requirements set forth in this request for information.
The purpose of this notice is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification/socioeconomic status (Small Business Indian Firms or Small Businesses). This is a Request for Information only. This is NOT a solicitation for proposals, proposal abstracts, or quotations.
The Albuquerque Area Indian Health Service is conducting a market survey to help determine the availability of the following service:
NAICS Code: 561710 – Exterminating and Pest Control Services
Description: Pest Control Services
If your business can offer this item/service or a brand name or equal to item, please provide a product brochure and or any other product information to Shandiin.DeWolfe@ihs.gov. Details can be found in the attached Statement of Work (SOW).
Responses to this notice will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. A solicitation is not currently available. If a solicitation is issued, it will be announced on Federal Business opportunities website http://www.beta.sam.gov at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to the solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this announcement in order to be considered.
Your responses to the information requested will assist the Government in determining the appropriate acquisition method, including whether a set-aside is appropriate.
Please submit all information to Shandiin DeWolfe via e-mail: Shandiin.Dewolfe@ihs.gov by July 12th, 2022 at 5:00 pm (Mountain Daylight Savings Time).
Interested parties are required to be registered and certified in the System for Award Management (SAM). Registration may be accomplished at https://beta.sam.gov.
Responses to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, UEI number, size of business pursuant to North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) and must respond to the following questions:
- Is your business a Small Business Indian Firm? Is your firm a Veteran-Owned small business? Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned? Is your firm a woman-owned or operated business? Is your business a small business?
Interested businesses are required to submit a Statement of Capabilities (SOC) or other document(s) demonstrating:
- Ability to manage the services, description of past performance on previous contracts, dollar value of each contract, number of employees for each, the types and range of skills of employees for each, and point of contact and telephone number of the contracting activity for each contract.
- A capability statement, including summary of relevant performance history (with points of contact and applicable telephone numbers, FAX numbers, addresses and email addresses, if available) within the past three years.
- Original Set Aside:Buy Indian Set-Aside (specific to Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Services)
- Product Service Code: S207 – HOUSEKEEPING- INSECT/RODENT CONTROL
- NAICS Code: 561710 – Exterminating and Pest Control Services
- Place of Performance: Albuquerque , NM 87106 USA