SOURCES SOUGHT: Logistical Support Services – Basic Life Support
Product Service Code (PSC): R706 – Support- Management: Logistics Support
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code: 561210 – Facilities Support Services
Places of Performance:
vicinity of Merced County Castle Airport
Atwater, California, 95301
MGRS 10SGG 16309 37949
Inyoker, CA 93527
Contract Type: Single Award, Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) (ONLY): The 905th Contracting Battalion issues this RFI for Logistical Support Services for information and planning purposes and does not constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ). A solicitation is currently not available. Request for a solicitation will not receive a response. This RFI does not constitute a commitment, by the United States (US) Government to contract for any supply or service whatsoever. All information submitted in response to this announcement is voluntary. The US Government will not pay for information requested nor compensate any respondent for any cost incurred developing information provided to the US Government. Not responding to this RFI does not preclude participation in any future RFQ, if any is issued. Any solicitation will be synopsized on Sam.gov (www.sam.gov) if any is issued. Potential offers are responsible to monitor Sam.gov (www.sam.gov) for additionally information pertaining to this requirement.
The 905th Contracting Battalion is exploring options for Contractor performance for Logistics Support providing non-personal services for Base Life Support (BLS) in the vicinity of Merced County Castle Airport. The estimated period of performance if a solicitation is issued is 20 April -20 May 2023.
BLS consist of the following.
- Tent Support
- Portable Shower Trailers w/ sinks
- Potable Water/Gray Water Support
- Power Distribution
- Portable Toilets and Hand Washing Stations
- Portable Light Sets
- Dumpster, Trash Can, and Bulk Trash Removal
- Mobile Refrigeration Trailer
- All associated supplies to ensure the above mentioned meets contracted requirements
Berry Amendment Compliance: The contractor shall provide certification of Berry Amendment Compliant items when the overall leased value of the items are $150,000.00 or greater. If the overall leased value is less than $150,000.00, the contractor shall provide the leased value of the items on company letterhead certifying the leased amount.
The results of this RFI will determine if an Official Solicitation will be issued within the coming days.
Offerors who have the potential capacity to perform and or all of these contract services, please provide the following information.
1. Offeror name, address, email address, telephone number, size and type of ownership of the offeror.
2. Capabilities statements addressing the particulars of this effort. Include all services mentioned above that are able to be performed.
3. Provide Unique Entity ID (UEID)
4. Type of Small Business if applicable
5. Is your company considered a small business under the NAICS code identified under this RFI? If not, is your company considered small under a related NAICS code?
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS: Interested parties, who consider themselves qualified to perform the above listed services, are hereby invited to submit a response to this Sources Sought Notice no later than, Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023 at 10AM Eastern Standard Time. All responses under this Sources Sought Notice must be emailed to the following points of contact.
Points of Contract
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: R706 – SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: LOGISTICS SUPPORT
- NAICS Code: 561210 – Facilities Support Services
- Place of Performance: Atwater , CA 95301 USA