Sources Sought KHC Quarters – Building Equipment Tools
This is a Sources Sought Notice for information only: This is not a request for quotes/proposals or an invitation for bids. The Navajo Nation Area Indian Health Service, Kayenta Health Center (KHC) issued in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 5.101 for Building Equipment Tools. The purpose of this notice is to identify potential sources who are able to provide the identified products/service needed by Kayenta Health Center to meet agency’s identified requirements.
The Contractor shall provide Building Equipment Tools for Indian Health Services as requested by the Kayenta Health Center authorizing official.
Attachment: Equipment Specification
The Government does not intend to make an award on the basis of the Sources Sought Notice or otherwise pay for the information provided herein.
The Anticipated Award Date: 06/23/2022. Contract Delivery Date on or before September 30, 2022.
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to provide supplies with those described in this notice.
In accordance with the Buy Indian Act, 25 U.S.C. 47, the Indian Health Service shall give preference at all times, as far as practicable, to Indian economic enterprises. If your firm is capable of providing the supplies and/or services described in this notice, complete the attached representation form and submit it along with the rest of the requested documents identified in this notice.
THE RESPONSES TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE/MARKET RESEARCH WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE THE ACQUISITION STRATEGY SUCH AS INDIAN-OWNED
ENTERPRISE SET ASIDES: TOTAL SMALL BUSINESS SET ASIDE, ANY OTHER SOCIO-ECONOMIC SET ASIDE, OR UNRESTRICTED.
The Government requests interested parties submit a written response to this notice which includes:
- Company Name.
- Company DUNS number.
- Company point of contact, mailing address, and telephone and fax number(s), and website address
- Name, telephone number, and e-mail address of a company point of contact who has the authority and knowledge to clarify responses with government representatives.
- Date submitted.
- Applicable company GSA Schedule number or other available procurement vehicle.
- Business Size Standard of Company (i.e., small business, 8(a), woman owned, veteran owned, Native American owned, etc.)
- System for Award Management (SAM) registration status. All respondents must register on the SAM located at http://www.sam.gov/.
Submission Instructions: Interested parties who consider themselves qualified to perform the above-listed services are invited to submit a response to this Sources Sought Notice by 06/22/2022, 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time. All responses under this Sources Sought Notice must be emailed to Sheila.Denny@ihs.gov.
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 3438 – MISCELLANEOUS WELDING EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 333992 – Welding and Soldering Equipment Manufacturing
- Place of Performance: Kayenta , AZ 86033 USA