SOURCES SOUGHT – Kayenta Health Center Ultrasound System
This is a Sources Sought Notice for information only: This is not a request for quotes/proposals or an invitation for bids. The Navajo Nation Area Indian Health Service, Kayenta Service Unit (KSU) issued in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 5.101 for ULTRASOUND SYSTEM. The purpose of this notice is to identify potential sources who are able to provide the identified products/service needed by the Kayenta Service Unit to meet agency’s identified requirements at the Kayenta Health Center, Highway 160, South of Mile Post 394.3, Kayenta, AZ 86033.
The Contractor shall provide the requested ULTRASOUND SYSTEM to the Indian Health Services as requested by the Kayenta Service Unit authorizing official.
The Contractor shall provide the following items:
- (1 EACH) L25100 SONOSITE PX ULTRASOUND SYSTEM
- L23119 TRANSDUCER, C5-1
- L23121 TRANSDUCER, IC10-3
- L22916 TRANSDUCER, L12-3
- L23972 TRANSDUCER, L 19-5
- L24087 TRANSDUCER, P5-1
- L25110 SONOSITE PX STAND
- L28623 SONOSITE POWERPARK
- SONOSITE INSTITUE FOR POC ULTRASOUND
The Government does not intend to make an award on the basis of the Sources Sought Notice or otherwise pay for the information provided herein.
Contract Date of Delivery: 12/31/2022.
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to provide supplies with those described in this notice.
In accordance with the Buy Indian Act, 25 U.S.C. 47, the Indian Health Service shall give preference at all times, as far as practicable, to Indian economic enterprises. If your firm is capable of providing the supplies and/or services described in this notice, complete the attached representation form and submit it along with the rest of the requested documents identified in this notice.
THE RESPONSES TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE/MARKET RESEARCH WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE THE ACQUISITION STRATEGY SUCH AS INDIAN-OWNED
ENTERPRISE SET ASIDES: TOTAL SMALL BUSINESS SET ASIDE, ANY OTHER SOCIO-ECONOMIC SET ASIDE, OR UNRESTRICTED.
The Government requests interested parties submit a written response to this notice which includes:
- Company Name.
- Company DUNS number.
- Company point of contact, mailing address, and telephone and fax number(s), and website address
- Name, telephone number, and e-mail address of a company point of contact who has the authority and knowledge to clarify responses with government representatives.
- Date submitted.
- Applicable company GSA Schedule number or other available procurement vehicle.
- Business Size Standard of Company (i.e., small business, 8(a), woman owned, veteran owned, Native American owned, etc.)
- System for Award Management (SAM) registration status. All respondents must register on the SAM located at http://www.sam.gov/.
Submission Instructions: Interested parties who consider themselves qualified to perform the above-listed services are invited to submit a response to this Sources Sought Notice by 07/30/2022, 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. All responses under this Sources Sought Notice must be emailed to Roxanne.Franklin @ihs.gov.
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 6515 – MEDICAL AND SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS, EQUIPMENT, AND SUPPLIES
- NAICS Code: 334510 – Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing
- Place of Performance: Kayenta , AZ 86033 USA