SOURCES SOUGHT: JCSE Tactical VTC RFI
The Joint Communication Support Element (JCSE) is seeking information from the commercial industry on solutions to replace the current end-of-life (EOL) VTC system. The current system is Cisco SX-20 based system that is packaged and integrated into a complete standalone, ruggedized, and expandable VTC system. Since the current system is EOL, JCSE is looking for solutions to replace and enhance capabilities, but still provide similar requirements to the previous system.
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 7E21 – IT AND TELECOM – MOBILE DEVICE PRODUCTS (HARDWARE AND PERPETUAL LICENSE SOFTWARE)
- NAICS Code: 334310 – Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- Place of Performance: Tampa, FL 33621 USA
- Original Response Date: Mar 19, 2021, 12:00 pm EDT
Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.