Sources Sought: Internet Transport Capabilities and Services
This requirement entails the installation of commercial Internet Service Provider (ISP) circuits at two (2) locations within JBSA-San Antonio. The contractor must understand the policies and
standards of military base access. The customers have an existing IT system that supports the current services; therefore, the location and installation will be coordinated in advance.
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: D322 – IT AND TELECOM- INTERNET
- NAICS Code: 517311 – Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- Place of Performance: JBSA Randolph, TX 78150 USA
- Original Response Date: Nov 06, 2020 05:00 pm CST
Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.