Sources Sought: Instrument Landing System (ILS) Metal Enclosures
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has a requirement for the acquisition of metal enclosures and panels for electronic equipment for Instrument Landing System shelters. Nine different sizes/types of enclosures are described in the (draft) Technical Exhibit attached to this market survey.
- Product Service Code: 7125 – CABINETS, LOCKERS, BINS, AND SHELVING
- NAICS Code: 332312 – Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing
- Place of Performance: USA
- Original Response Date: Nov 12, 2020 03:00 pm CST
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.