SOURCES SOUGHT: Human Resource, Software as Service
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC) – Fort Knox, KY is issuing this sources sought synopsis as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support the requirement for Software as a Service (SaaS) Human Resources System. The anticipate period of performance shall commence on or about 1 August 2022 with a base year and four one option periods. The intention is to procure these services on a competitive basis.
The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement, if a requirement materializes. Based on the responses to this sources sought notice/market research, this requirement may be set-aside for small businesses (in full or in part) or procured through full and open competition. All small business set-aside categories will be considered. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding submissions.
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Original Response Date: Nov 12, 2021 02:00 pm EST
- Product Service Code: DC10 – IT AND TELECOM – DATA CENTER AS A SERVICE
- NAICS Code: 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- Place of Performance:North Chicago , IL 60064-3094 USA
Full details via beta.sam.gov