SOURCES SOUGHT: General Maintenance, Supply, and Personal Protective Equipment Items
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT/REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT, NOR IS IT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL. THIS REQUEST DOES NOT OBLIGATE THE GOVERNMENT TO ANY CONTRACT AWARD.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District (USACE-MVK) intends to establish multiple blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) to facilitate the procurement of various industrial supplies. The intent of this sources sought is to obtain interested contractor capability statements to assist with market research.
The attached draft statement of work is for information purposes only and is subject to change. USACE-MVK is requesting capability statements from all qualified and interested Small Businesses to participate in a solicitation for the supply and delivery of various industrial hardware supplies. The supplies will be required on an as needed basis to support the offices/branches within the Vicksburg District. Refer to the attached example supply list for potential supplies that will be required (this is not an inclusive list); similar items not included on the list may be required. Contractors will be responsible for shipping coordination and all related costs. Shipping addresses will be provided for each specific order.
The NAICS Code for the proposed acquisition is 332510, Hardware Manufacturing, and the small business size standard is 750 employees.
The Government invites contractors with the capabilities necessary to meet or exceed the stated requirements, as indicated in this posting and the attached draft statement of work and example supply list to submit a capability statement consisting of the information listed below. Appropriate documentation, literature, brochures, and past performance information with references should be included. Past performance documentation shall include contact names, as well as a description of the supplies provided, contract type (i.e., fixed price or cost), and dollar value. The company’s CAGE Code shall be included with the submission.
The capabilities statement for the sources sought is not expected to be a proposal, but rather short statements regarding the company’s ability to demonstrate existing or developed expertise and experience in relation to the attached statement of work and example supply list. Any brochures or currently existing marketing material may also be submitted with the capabilities statement. Submission of a capabilities statement is not a prerequisite to any potential future offerings, but participation will assist the Vicksburg District in tailoring requirements to be consistent with industry capabilities. This sources sought request is for information and planning purposes only and is neither to be construed as a commitment by the Government nor will the Government pay for information requested. After completing its analysis, the Government will determine whether to set-aside for a specific socioeconomic contracting program or full and open competition. Respondents will not be notified of the Sources Sought results.
All interested firms have until Wednesday, 21 December 2022, 12:00 p.m. (central time) to submit the following information:
1. Please provide your company name, address, point of contact with corresponding phone number, e-mail address, and CAGE code.
2. identify the small business socioeconomic categories of your business under NAICS 332510.
3. Evidence of capabilities to perform comparable/relevant work on three recent projects (not more than five years old). Include project name and key/salient features of the project; completion date, total contract value, and your company’s level of involvement in the project. Please provide at least one point of contact (with email address and phone number) for project validation.
4. If your company is not currently providing these types of supplies, has your company had experience in the last 5 years providing these types of supplies?
5. What does your company specialize in?
6. What experience does your company have with Government contracts?
Submissions that are not received within the allotted time and/or do not meet all requirements will not be considered. Electronic submissions via email are preferred. Facsimile submissions will not be accepted. Phone calls will NOT be accepted. Responses to this Sources Sought should be emailed to JEFFREY.L.SMITH-LYON@USACE.ARMY.MIL. Email shall be titled Sources Sought for W912EE23S0002. Responses must be received no later than 21 December 2022, 2:00 p.m. (central time).
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 5340 – HARDWARE, COMMERCIAL
- NAICS Code: 332510 – Hardware Manufacturing
- Place of Performance: Vicksburg , MS 39180 USA