SOURCES SOUGHT: Gas Inspections
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE FOR INFORMATION ONLY: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR QUOTES/PROPOSALS OR AN INVITATION FOR BIDS.
THERE IS NO SOLICITATION AT THIS TIME. This request for capability information does not constitute a request for quotations or proposals. Submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary and will be used only for market research purposes to determine availability of sources, commerciality, and competitive strategy. The government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs associated with any response to this notice as incurred by prospective contractors.
Project Title: Gas Inspections
Tracking Number: IHS1453581
The Indian Health Service (IHS), Navajo Area Office, located in/at 272 Hwy 264, Saint Michaels, AZ is seeking capable sources for an Annual Gas Inspections Preventative Maintenance (PM) service visit per gas lines.
The anticipated period of performance or delivery date is August 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to this procurement is 541350 Building Inspection Services with a small business size standard of $7.50 million.
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to provide supplies with those described in this notice.
In accordance with the Buy Indian Act, 25 U.S.C. 47, the Indian Health Service shall give preference at all times, as far as practicable, to Indian economic enterprises. If your firm is capable of providing the supplies and/or services described in this notice, complete the attached representation form and submit it along with the rest of the requested documents identified in this notice.
THE RESPONSES TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE/MARKET RESEARCH WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE THE ACQUISITION STRATEGY SUCH AS INDIAN-OWNED
ENTERPRISE SET ASIDES, TOTAL SMALL BUSINESS SET ASIDE, ANY OTHER SOCIO-ECONOMIC SET ASIDE, OR UNRESTRICTED.
NOTE: If this requirement is set-aside, FAR 52.219-14 (DEVIATION 2019-01) Limitations on Subcontracting will apply; similarly-situated entity description applies. This clause requires that the concern perform at least 50 percent (50%) of the cost of the contract, not including the cost of materials, with its own employees.
All interested sources must submit a capabilities package to the primary point of contact listed below, no later than (NLT) June 13, 2022 at 3:00p.m. MDT
AT A MINIMUM, THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE POC LISTED IN THIS NOTICE:
- Confirm the Buy-Indian set-aside status you qualify for under following NAICS Code: 541350 Building Inspection Services
- If the proposed NAICS is not the customary or applicable NAICS relative to the needs description, include your firm’s proposed NAICS and rationale for the different NAICS.
- Fill out the attached IHS Buy Indian Act Indian Economic Enterprise Representation Form.
- If Non-Indian, indicate firm’s size – small or other-than-small; and other socio-economic program participation such as small-disadvantaged, 8(a)-certified, HUBZone, SDVOSB, and/or WOSB/EDWOSB
- A positive statement of your intention to submit a quote to an upcoming solicitation as a prime contractor.
- Provide firm’s UEI Number.
- Evidence of recent (within the last five years) experience with work similar in type and scope to include:
- Contract Numbers
- Project Titles
- Dollar Amounts
- Percent and complete description of work self-performed.
- Customer points of contact with current telephone number and email address.
All of the above information must be submitted in sufficient detail for a decision to be made on availability of interested qualified Buy-Indian parties. If adequate interest is not received from Buy-Indian concerns, the solicitation may be issued as another type of set aside or unrestricted without further notice.
Point of Contact:
Thomasina Willie, firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of Performance:
272 Hwy 264, Saint Michaels, AZ
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 4940 – MISCELLANEOUS MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SHOP SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 541350 – Building Inspection Services
- Place of Performance: Window Rock , AZ 86515 USA