SOURCES SOUGHT: FSS Base Support Internet
The 325th Contracting Squadron at Tyndall AFB, FL, is issuing this RFI for the purpose of providing fiber optics and minimum 500 Mbps Synchronous internet service. Project is designed to support the Tyndall 325 Force Support Squadron locations’ staff and customers by allowing internet access.
325 Contracting Squadron is issuing a draft Performance Work Statement to receive comments from the market. Work will be performed at Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida. The North American Industrial Classification System Code (NAICS) is 517311 with the size standard of 1,500 employees.
Submission Instructions: Interested parties who consider themselves qualified to perform the above-listed services are invited to submit a response to this RFI. Please provide the following information:
- A list of comments in regards to the attached draft PWS
- Optional: Capabilities statement
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: DG11 – IT AND TELECOM – NETWORK: TELECOM ACCESS SERVICES
- NAICS Code: 517311 – Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- Place of Performance: Tyndall AFB , FL 32403 USA