Sources Sought For Qualified Architect-Engineering (AE) Firms For Construction Of Parking Facilities
The Department of Veterans Affairs is seeking a qualified Architect-Engineering (AE) firm that specializes in the design of parking lots, pedestrian facilities, curb ramps, and crosswalks, and parking lots (healthcare facilities and campus settings). The AE firm will be required to provide Schematics, Design Development, Construction Documents, Technical Specifications, Construction Period Services, Site Visits, Cost Estimates, As-Built Documentation, and all other related information for Project 632-21-102, Parking Lot Project at the Northport VA Medical Center, 79 Middleville Road, Northport, NY 11768. This requirement is for the rehabilitation of roadways; parking lots; walkways; curbs, site drainage, and other paved areas located in the existing Parking Lot C, as well as the areas of the site which will be vacated once Buildings 1 and 2 have been demolished and the grading restored.
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: C1LZ – ARCHITECT AND ENGINEERING- CONSTRUCTION: PARKING FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 541330 – Engineering Services
- Place of Performance: Northport VA Medical Center 79 Middleville Road Northport New York 11768
- Original Response Date: Oct 12, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.