Sources Sought for 7,000 lb Load Capacity Lift Truck
The Contractor shall provide quantity one (1) lift truck that meets the following minimum requirements:
- 7,000 pound (lb) actual load capacity
- 57 horse power diesel engine
- Electronically controlled powershift 1-speed transmission
- Qty Four (4)-wheel pneumatic tire for indoor/outdoor rugged operation
- 228 inches (“) Maximum Fork Height (MFH), with triple stage mast Class 3/ overall lowered height of 79 inches.
- Mast Tilt – 6° Forward / 6° Back. Minimum 42” wide class 3 hook type integral sideshifting fork positioner carriage with 48” high load backrest extension
- Class III 72″ forks
- Integral sideshifter
- Overhead rain guard
- Full suspension swivel seat
- Backup strobe light and backup alarm
- Load weight indicator
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) front/rear operational lights
- Work lights – qty two (2) front and one (1) rear
- Delivery to 6375 Johnson Rd., APG, MD 21005
- One (1) year / 2,000 hour truck factory warranty and three (3) year / 6,000 hour powertrain warranty
All interested parties should notify this office by e-mail within the posted date. Responses shall include:
- To what extent each of the specifications can be met.
- Include your type of business (i.e. commercial, academia), whether your organization is classified as a large or small business based on the 750 employee size standard that accompanies NAICS code 333924. If a small business, you must also list any small disadvantaged status you hold [HUBZone, 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), ].
- Past experience/ performance through the description of completed projects.
Place of Contract Performance: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005-5001
Estimated Delivery Timeframe or Period of Performance: 8 weeks after receipt of order (ARO)
Responses to this sources sought are due no later than 11:59 am eastern standard time 20 August 2020. Submissions should be emailed to Caitlin Marino, [email@example.com]