Sources Sought: Facilities HVAC Integrated Preventative Maintenance Services
The work includes, but is not limited to, the Contractor shall provide all labor, management, supervision, tools, material, and equipment required to perform Facility Investment HVAC/DDC services for a certain number of facilities located at Naval Air Station Jacksonville Florida. The Contractor shall perform maintenance, repair, alteration, minor construction and demolition on facilities, systems, ground structures, and other assets; such as:
- Boilers (excluding Central Utility Plant Boilers)
Additional information can be found in the attached PWS.
- Original Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: J041 – MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- REFRIGERATION, AIR CONDITIONING, AND AIR CIRCULATING EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 238220 – Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Place of Performance: Jacksonville , FL 32212 USA
- Original Response Date: Sep 24, 2020 01:30 pm EDT
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.