SOURCES SOUGHT: Exhibit Design Services for the National Mounted Warrior Museum
The Government intends to issue the RFP in the next 30 days with receipt of proposals due 30 calendar days after issuance of RFP. The solicitation, amendments, and other miscellaneous documentation will be posted to the beta sam website at https://beta.sam.gov. It is the responsibility of each Offeror to review the website for notices of amendments, amendments, and changes of information. Hard copies of documents will not be made available.
Contact with Government personnel outside of ACC-DTA, by a potential Offeror regarding this acquisition is strictly prohibited. In order to be eligible for the award, registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) database is required. To register, go to http://www.sam.gov.
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: E1JA – PURCHASE OF MUSEUMS AND EXHIBITION BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 712110 – Museums
- Place of Performance: Fort Hood, TX 76544 USA
- Updated Response Date: May 17, 2021
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.