Sources Sought: Engineering Services For VA NJ Health Care System
The Department of Veterans Affairs is seeking a qualified Architect-Engineering (AE) firm to provide Schematics, Design Development, Construction Documents, Technical Specifications, Construction Period Services, Site Visits, Cost Estimates, As-Built Documentation, and all other related information for Project 561A4-18-113 Correct FCA D & F Deficiencies Boiler Plant at the VA NJ Health Care System, Lyons campus, NJ, 151 Knollcroft Road, Lyons, NJ, 07939. This requirement is being procured in accordance with the Brooks Act as implemented in FAR Subpart 36.6. Applicable NAICS code is 541330 and small business size standard of $16.5 Million. Magnitude of Construction is between $2,000,000.00 and $5,000,000.00. This is a 100% Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Set Aside.
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: C1DA – ARCHITECT AND ENGINEERING- CONSTRUCTION: HOSPITALS AND INFIRMARIES
- NAICS Code: 541330 – Engineering Services
- Place of Performance: VA NJ Health Care System, Lyons campus, NJ, 151 Knollcroft Road, Lyons, NJ, 07939, 07939 USA
- Original Response Date: Dec 11, 2020, 02:00 pm EST
Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.