Sources Sought: Elevator Maintenance and Repair Services
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Engineering Research and Development Center (ERDC), Cold Regions Research & Engineering Laboratory (CRREL) has a requirement for elevator maintenance and repair services at their location in Hanover, NH. The Contractor shall furnish all labor, supervision, tools, materials, equipment, incidental engineering, transportation, and any other items and services necessary to perform the inspection, testing, maintenance, and repair, on four (4) passenger elevators, one (1) freight elevator, and 1 (one) handicap lift outlined under the contract’s PWS.
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J099 – MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- MISCELLANEOUS
- NAICS Code: 811310 – Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
- Place of Performance: Hanover , NH 03755 USA
- Original Response Date: Oct 13, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.