SOURCES SOUGHT: Digital Radiologic System – ACL-IHS
STATEMENT OF WORK
The Albuquerque Area Indian Health Service, Acoma-Canoncito-Laguna Indian Health Center provides imaging services for patients which requires the use of a Digital Radiology System and a Portable X-Ray System in the Imaging Department. The equipment will provide an early detection for causes of clinical medical symptoms, patients may present to their medical providers in outpatient, urgent care/same day clinics. Along with the purchase of this equipment requesting full prevent maintenance service for both.
Currently the Indian Health Service, Albuquerque Area does procure services and supplies from Small Business Indian Firms pursuant to the Buy Indian Act 50% of the time.
STATEMENT OF OBJECTIVES:
- Locate eligible and qualified Small Business Indian Firms to support IHS procurement needs under NAICS code: 339112 – Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing / 66—Laboratory Equipment and Supplies.
- Utilize the information received with future acquisition planning efforts and potential Buy Indian set aside.
- Possibly create one (1) purchase order for the equipment and one (1) contract with a Base year with four (4) one-year option periods for a Full Preventative Maintenance on the equipment amongst eligible and qualified Small Business Indian Firms.
HOW TO RESPOND:
This is a sources sought notice under the authority of the Buy Indian Act. The Indian Health Service (IHS) is attempting to locate qualified and eligible Small Business Indian Firms, “Native American Indian Owned and Operated businesses,” that can provide services/supplies to the Indian Health Service. This is a request for information only. Responses to this notice are not considered offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Any information submitted by respondents to this notice is strictly voluntary with no obligation or incurred cost by the government.
Provide with response –
- E-mail response. Shall be in a printer friendly format, Word or PDF, 8×11 page size, 5-page limit.
- Certification as a Small Business Indian Firms. The government is ONLY interested in Small Business Indian Firms. (See attached Representative Form).
- The government requests that interested parties respond to this notice if applicable and identify your business status to the identified NAICS code.
- Pursuant to FAR 52.204-7, prospective vendors shall be properly registered in www.sam.gov; this includes proper registration as an Small Business Indian Firms and if eligible, registered as applicable small business certifications (e.g. Hubzone, 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Veteran Owned, Women-Owned, Small Disadvantaged), in order for IHS to issue an award and claim procurement actions with eligible Small Business Indian Firms.
- Provide detailed capabilities statement, website, and e-catalog as it pertains to 339112 – Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing / 66—Laboratory Equipment and Supplies.
- Provide Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) used to create www.sam.gov registration.
- Identify Business Size: Small or Large
- GSA/FSS contract holders – provide GSA/FSS/VA or other GWAC contract number, only if applicable.
- Original Set Aside: Buy Indian Set-Aside (specific to Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Services)
- Product Service Code: 6640 – LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- NAICS Code: 339112 – Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- Place of Performance: Pueblo of Acoma , NM 87034 USA