SOURCES SOUGHT: Cyber Warfare Engineering Services for Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division
The Cyber Warfare Department (CWD), a department within the Digital Analytics Infrastructure and Technology Advancement (DAiTA) Group under the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD), serves as NAVAIR’s competency and authoritative source to rapidly research, develop, mature, procure, integrate, test, evaluate, train, support and sustain cyber resilient and full spectrum cyber warfighting capabilities for platforms, weapons, sensors, communications and networks, computing systems, mission systems, support equipment, logistics and maintenance systems and ashore and afloat enterprise systems. The CWD provides a broad array of cyber related capabilities including, but not limited to, research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) of cyber warfare development and test tool sets, multi-level security solutions, offensive and defensive capabilities, support of Autonomous Defensive Cyber Operations (ADCO), Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT), Cyber Warfare Engineering Services, Cyber Intelligence and Communications Engineering and Analysis, Cyber Risk Assessments, CYBERSAFE / Airworthiness, Vulnerability Analysis, Red Team / Blue Team Testing, Systems Security Engineering, Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Related Training.
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: AC13 – National Defense R&D Services; Department of Defense – Military; Experimental Development
- NAICS Code: 541715 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- Place of Performance: USA
- Updated Response Date: Oct 23, 2021 03:00 pm EDT
Full details via beta.sam.gov