SOURCES SOUGHT: Counter Nuclear Smuggling Systems Deployment (CNSSD)
The NNSA Office of Nuclear Smuggling Detection and Deterrence (NSDD) is conducting a market survey for their Counter Nuclear Smuggling Systems Deployment services. The National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) seeks qualified small businesses, small business-led teams, and joint ventures that qualify as a small business, capable of performing Counter Nuclear Smuggling Systems Deployment services in design, integration, construction, communications, logistics, and training for the Nuclear Smuggling Detection and Deterrence (NSDD) Program, under the NAICS code: 237990 — Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction ($39.5M size standard).
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Y1PZ – CONSTRUCTION OF OTHER NON-BUILDING FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237990 – Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- Place of Performance: USA
- Updated Response Date: Feb 11, 2021 12:00 pm MST
Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.