SOURCES SOUGHT: Contractor International Training and Analysis Support Services
THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION FOR MARKET RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. The United States Coast Guard (USCG) is currently in the process of determining the acquisition strategy and whether a socio-economic set-aside or small business would be appropriate for this acquisition. To that end, the USCG is seeking to identify potential vendors that possess the capabilities to provide Contractor International Training and Analysis Support Services for the USCG, Directorate of International Affairs and Foreign Policy Advisor (DCO-I).
This is a sources sought notice and request for information (RFI). The draft Statement of Work (SOW) is attached for reference.
Any interested party may submit a capability statement by 4:00pm ET by Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The capability statement shall address your organization’s relevant experience in performing the requirements set forth under Section 2 of the attached draft SOW. Additionally, when submitting a capability statement, please include the following information:
1. Company name
2. Company address
3. Company Point of Contact (POC) information
4. Company’s DUNs number
5. Company’s GSA schedule contract number (if applicable)
6. Company’s socio-economic status(es)/business size status
7. A brief overview of your Company’s employee retention, transition-in policies, and continuity of effort procedures.
8. Any additional comments/inputs that may assist the USCG with regard to vendor responses by addressing prior to release of solicitation.
Respondents shall not submit any proprietary information when responding to this RFI. Respondents shall also note that the Government will not return any information submitted in response to this RFI. This is not a formal solicitation. Any formal solicitation will be announced separately at a later time. Information provided to the Government as a result of this posting is strictly voluntary and given with no expectation of compensation, and clearly provided at no cost to the Government. Information received in response to this sources sought will be used for market research purposes only.
Questions, comments, and/or capability statement(s) in response to this RFI shall be directed to the Contracting Officer, Khia Baylor-Davis, at email@example.com. Correspondence shall be via e-mail only (no phone calls/voice mail messages regarding questions/comments/capability statement(s) will be accepted nor will they receive a response). Please indicate in the subject of your e-mail: RFI Submission – 70Z02322ITRANFY220.
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: U099 – EDUCATION/TRAINING- OTHER
- NAICS Code: 611519 – Other Technical and Trade Schools
- Place of Performance:Washington , DC 20593 USA
- Original Response Date: Jan 05, 2022 04:00 pm EST