Sources Sought: Construction of Highways, Roads & Bridges
The East Portal Access Road is located in Montrose County, Colorado. The road begins at the intersection with State Highway 347 at the entrance station to the Black Canyon National Park about 6 miles north of US-50. The road continues for 6.85 miles to the northeast where it terminates at the gate to the Crystal Dam facilities road. The Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) maintains the road for access to its Crystal Dam and Power Plant and to the recreational facilities along the Gunnison River.
The scope of the project would be to pulverize and overlay the pavement 5 miles and reconstruct 0.3 miles. The major items of work will include paving, rock excavation (blasting) and rock removal (scaling), rockfall protection, cleaning the ditches and culverts, and full-depth reclamation and paving.
- Product Service Code: Y1LB – CONSTRUCTION OF HIGHWAYS, ROADS, STREETS, BRIDGES, AND RAILWAYS
- NAICS Code: 237310 – Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- Place of Performance: Montrose, CO 81401 USA
- Original Response Date: Nov 13, 2020 02:00 am MST
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.