SOURCES SOUGHT: Consolidated Application Development & Maintenance and IT Specialty Services
This is the notification that Headquarters Army Sustainment Command intends to consolidate two information technology requirements that are currently being performed by Small Business Administration 8(a) Program participants into a single unified 8(a) requirement. This single requirement would combine the requirements of the following contracts W52P1J-16-C-4009 ASC Application Development & Maintenance and W52P1J-17-C-0043 Information Technology Specialized Services (non-C4IM). The current performance work statements for both requirements have been attached to provide interested parties with the necessary information to determine if they have the capability to perform this combined requirement. HQ ASC intends to award one (1)
combination Firm-Fixed-Priced (FFP) and Labor-Hour (L/H) type contract consisting of one (1) thirty (30) day transition period, one eleven (11) month base year with four (4) twelve (12) month option years, and one (1) six (6) month option to extend. The Information Technology Specialized Services portion of the contract will be Firm-Fixed- Price, while the Application Development & Maintenance portion of the contract will be Labor-Hour.
- Original Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: DA01 – IT AND TELECOM – BUSINESS APPLICATION/APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SERVICES (LABOR)
- NAICS Code: 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- Place of Performance: Rock Island, IL 61299 USA
- Original Response Date: May 20, 2021 01:00 pm CDT
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.