SOURCES SOUGHT: C1DZ–El Paso VA Health Care System EHRM Infrastructure Upgrades
In accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 10.002(b)(2), this Sources Sought Notice is for market research and information purposes only at this time and shall not be construed as a solicitation or as an obligation on the part of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration (VHA), Program Contracting Activity Central (PCAC) is conducting a market survey and is seeking qualified Architect-Engineering (A-E) firms to provide Architect/Engineer (A/E) services to design a construction project at the El Paso (VAHCS) VA Health Care System in accordance with this design scope of work. PROJECT DESCRIPTION: A/E Part One Services (also known as Design Phase) for this design project includes site visits, field investigation, studies and user interviews to prepare drawings, specifications and cost estimates for all facets of work and disciplines/trades to facilitate a construction project to upgrade the facility infrastructure to support the new Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) system in accordance with VA OEHRM Site Infrastructure Requirements (provided by VHA).
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: C1DZ – ARCHITECT AND ENGINEERING- CONSTRUCTION: OTHER HOSPITAL BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 541310 – Architectural Services
- Place of Performance: El Paso VA Health Care System , TX 79930 USA
- Original Response Date: Nov 26, 2021 02:00 pm EST
Full details via beta.sam.gov