SOURCES SOUGHT: Building Rooftop Snow Removal
SNOW/ICE REMOVAL SERVICES
The U.S. Army Regional Contracting Office (RCO) in Fort Wainwright, Alaska is issuing this sources sought as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources necessary to support the requirement for Building Roof Snow Removal Services on Fort Wainwright Alaska. This is only for buildings with a flat rooftop. The intention is to procure these services on a competitive basis using a multiple award Blanket Purchase Award (BPA) contract. Each occurrence will be solicited between local contractors that can meet the performance needs. Each order will be Firm Fixed Price and determined based on cost.
The applicable NAICS code for this requirement is 562910, Remediation Services and
the size standard is $22 million. The NAICS Code was identified through a review of the U.S. Census Bureau’s website where Remediation and Cleanup of Contaminated Buildings, Mine Sites, Soil, or Ground Water was listed as a corresponding index category. The small business size standard is $22 million. The Product Service Code is F108 – Hazardous Substance Removal, Cleanup, and Disposal Services and Operational Support. Businesses of all sizes are encouraged to respond; however, each respondent must clearly identify their business size in their capabilities statement.
Contractor to remove existing snow and ice on identified roofs to within 6-inches of roof membrane. Contractor to protect roof membrane from damage during snow removal operations. Snow and ice is to be disposed of at a location provided by the contractor.
The buildings included in the scope of this contract may be occupied. The contractor will schedule and perform work under this contract in such a manner as to allow the occupants of the building to continue their normal activities with the least amount of interference. Egress shall not be blocked by removed snow at any time.
All work performed by the Contractor shall be in compliance with all known and applicable Federal, State, and U.S Army regulations and laws, and standard industry practices for this work. In the event of conflict between regulatory guidance, Federal law(s) shall govern.
Safety: Contractor shall use all appropriate safety equipment and apply sound safety practices. Contractor shall fully comply with most current version of OHSA.
If your organization has the potential capacity to perform these contract services, please provide the following information:
- Organization name, address, email address, web site address, telephone number, CAGE code, DUNS Number, and size and type of ownership for the organization.
- Tailored capability statements addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability. If significant subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to deliver technical capability, organizations should address the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
- A positive statement of interest to submit a proposal.
The Government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to:
- Provide services consistent, in scope and scale, with those described in this notice and otherwise anticipated;
- Secure and apply the full range of corporate financial, human capital, and technical resources required to successfully perform similar requirements;
- Implement a successful project management plan that includes: compliance with tight program schedules; cost containment; meeting and tracking performance; hiring and retention of key personnel and risk mitigation; and
- Provide services under a performance based service acquisition contract.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND SUBMISSION DETAILS (CAPABILITIES STATEMENT)
Interested parties are requested to submit a capabilities statement of no more than twenty (20) pages in length in Arial font of not less than twelve (12) font. The deadline for response to this request is no later than 4:00 pm (EST) on 7 October 2022. All responses under this Sources Sought Notice must be e-mailed to Cory Cornell (Contract Specialist) at email@example.com and Jeffrey Morgan (Contracting Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org in either Microsoft Word or Portable Document Format (PDF).
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT OR REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT.
It does not constitute any commitment by the Government. No award will result from this notice. The purpose is to conduct market research to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources. Responses to this Sources Sought Notice will be used by the Government to make an appropriate acquisition decision. Respondents will not be notified of the results of this notice.
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: F108 – ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS PROTECTION- ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS PROTECTION
- NAICS Code: 562910 – Remediation Services
- Place of Performance: Fort Wainwright , AK 99703 USA