SOURCES SOUGHT: AUTHENTICATION MATERIALS
The U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP), is interested in obtaining, testing, and evaluating novel technologies and/or materials with potential application as hidden machine readable counterfeit deterrent/authenticating features on future generations of U.S. currency. Proposed counterfeit deterrent feature/system should be novel and not commercially available. Proposed features authentication materials may be incorporated into the banknote or applied to the note.
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 6810 – CHEMICALS
- NAICS Code: 32513 – Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing
- Place of Performance: Washington , DC 20405 USA
- Original Response Date: Aug 31, 2021 02:00 pm EDT
Full details via beta.sam.gov