SOURCES SOUGHT: ARMED FORCES RECRUITING OFFICE, MERIDIAN ID
The Government is seeking a fully-serviced lease up to five (5) years with termination rights for approximately 1,700 Gross Square Feet and a minimum of 1,000 Net Square Feet of space within the Delineated Area set forth below.
1. Minimum requirements include:
- 24-hour unrestricted access to Leased space;
- Availability of all communications infrastructure for to include DSL, T1 or a satellite dish;
- Direct access to secondary exterior exit door from Lease space; common area exterior exit door if shared with other military services; or exterior exit door can, and will be installed prior to occupying the facility; anD
- 24-hour lighted parking for three (3) Government vehicles and adequate parking for privately owned vehicles onsite or within a 4 block radius of the premises.
2. Offeror must be willing to provide a fully serviced space to include real estate taxes, insurance, common area maintenance, snow removal, electrical, and approved trash collection. Note: The U.S. Government is self-insured, and a security deposit is not applicable.
Offered space must meet Government requirements per the terms of the Government Lease. Interested respondents may include building owners and representatives with the exclusive right to represent building owners. Representatives of building owners must include the exclusivity granting the exclusive right to represent the building owner with their response to this advertisement.3. Delineated Area: The Government requests Space in an area bounded as follows:
3. Delineated area:
The Government requests Space in Meridian, ID in an area bounded as follows:
North: E Chiden Bldv
South: E Amity Rd
East: N Cloverdale Rd
West: N Black Cat Rd
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: X1AA – LEASE/RENTAL OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 531120 – Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
- Place of Performance: Meridian , ID 83642 USA