Sources Sought: Architect/Engineer Design Services For A Project At Brown VA Medical Center in Chicago, IL
The Jesse Brown VA Medical Center consists of a 200-bed acute care facility and four Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs). The Jesse Brown VA Medical Center provides care to approximately 62,000 enrolled veterans who reside in the City of Chicago and Cook County, Illinois, and in four counties in northwestern Indiana. The medical center admits more than 8,000 inpatients and serves more than 500,000 outpatients visits annually.
For Project Number 537-18-156, USP800 Pharmacy Compliance Commissioning Services, the Architect-Engineer (A-E) shall provide Professional Commissioning Services for the remodeling of the existing in-patient pharmacy located on the 3rd Floor of Bldg. 1B at the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center. The contracted firm shall provide certified commissioning professionals and services for the design phase and the construction, start-up, acceptance, training and warranty phase for remodeling existing in-patient pharmacy located at the 3rd floor of existing Building 1B. The commissioning professional services shall meet all requirements of the latest edition of the US Department of Veteran Affairs, Office of Construction and Facilities Management Whole Building Commissioning Process Manual.
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: C1DA – ARCHITECT AND ENGINEERING- CONSTRUCTION: HOSPITALS AND INFIRMARIES
- NAICS Code: 541330 – Engineering Services
- Place of Performance: Jesse Brown VA Medical Center 820 S. Damen Avenue , IL 60612 USA
- Original Response Date: Sep 24, 2020 05:00 pm CDT