RFI: Hampton VA Medical Center (VAMC) Pharmacy Renovation
The Hampton VA Medical Center (VAMC) is seeking a potential contractor to design/Build (DB) for the construction, and Pharmacy renovation in the Hampton (VAMC), to meet and comply with the new U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP), USP 800 and 797 codes, regulations, requirements, and compounding standards. In addition, the firm shall design, procure and install a mobile USP trailer to be utilized as a temporary compounding space during construction and to remain in place for a future contingency plan.
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: Y1DB – CONSTRUCTION OF LABORATORIES AND CLINICS
- NAICS Code: 236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- Place of Performance: 100 Emancipation Drive Hampton , VA 23667 USA
- Original Response Date: Oct 15, 2020 05:00 pm EDT
Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.