RFI: Computer Programming Services For Credential Management and Personal Identification Information Collection
The USSS is in the process of reviewing its current requirement, processes, and capabilities as it relates to a wide range of credentialing. Vendors will be expected to travel domestically and rarely overseas for extended periods (the customary average equals less than a 30 day period). A comprehensive background investigation of vendor personnel and production facilities would be required (if an RFP is issued).
- Product Service Code: D303 – IT AND TELECOM- DATA ENTRY
- NAICS Code: 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- Place of Performance: Washington, DC 20223 the USA
- Original Response Date: Nov 16, 2020 03:00 pm EST
- Full details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.