SOURCES SOUGHT: Renovation of Building 1300
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE FOR FTQW 17-1015 RENOVATION OF BUILDING 1300 AT EIELSON AIR FORCE BASE, ALASKA.
The United States Air Force at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska is seeking to identify interested offerors qualified to renovate approximately 4,600 square feet of the center living portion of building 1300. The facility was constructed in 1961 to be a Combat Alert Cell and approximately 25,126 square feet. The center core area is a three-story living space with two bays on each side of the core. The center core improvements shall include new flooring, energy efficient windows, and exterior personnel doors, replacement of ceiling and wall finishes. The Contractor shall provide construction in accordance with THE Statement of Work (SOW).
In accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 36.204, Disclosure of the Magnitude of Construction Projects, the anticipated price is from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000. The anticipated North American Industry Classification System (NACIS) code is 236220, with a size standard of $39.5M. The Government is contemplating a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contract.
If a solicitation is issued it will be announced at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this announcement. No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to the Sources Sought or any follow up information requests. Respondents will not be notified for the results.
The information requested will be used within the Air Force to facilitate decision making and will not be disclosed outside the agency.
The following information is requested from interested offerors:
- Business Name
- Point of contact name, email, and telephone number.
- Cage Code and DUNS number
- Capabilities to perform and/or hire qualified personnel/subcontractors for this type of acquisition
- Applicable business size i.e. large business, small business, SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant, SBA Certified HUB Zone, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business, Woman Owned Small Business
Interested offerors should send the above information via email to Chrissina Dural, firstname.lastname@example.org and Kerry Kirby, email@example.com. All correspondence sent via email shall contain a subject line that reads FTQW 17-1015, Renovation of Building 1300. Ensure only PDF type of files are included with your email, if applicable. All firms should be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) located at http://www.sam.gov .
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Z2JZ – REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF MISCELLANEOUS BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- Place of Performance: Eielson AFB , AK 99702 USA