Sources Sought: Architect-Engineer for Master Planning Services
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Tulsa District (SWT) on behalf of the Regional Planning and Environmental Planning Center (RPEC) has been tasked to solicit and award Architect-Engineer (A-E) contracts for Master Planning Services primarily within the military and civil boundaries (TX, OK, LA, southern KS and select installations of NM) of the USACE’s Southwestern Division (SWD) and the Pacific Ocean Division (POD), and as assigned in accordance with Engineer Regulation (ER) 5-1-10 and USACE Acquisition Instruction (UAI) Sub-part 5107.1.
- Product Service Code: C211 – ARCHITECT AND ENGINEERING- GENERAL: LANDSCAPING, INTERIOR LAYOUT, AND DESIGNING
- NAICS Code: 541320 – Landscape Architectural Services
- Place of Performance: USA
- Original Response Date: Dec 08, 2020 05:00 pm CST
- CSTFull details via beta.sam.gov
Check out our RESOURCES page for a sample letter that we use in response to government market research.