SOURCES SOUGHT: Chemical Waste Disposal Services
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE to determine the availability of potential small businesses (e.g., 8(a), service disabled veteran owned small business, HUBZone small business, small disadvantaged business, veteran-owned small business, and women-owned small business) in accordance with FAR 7.104(d). The potential small business will need to demonstrate the capability to perform all facets of the work described below.
The sole intent of this Sources Sought Notice is to obtain capabilities for set-aside and procurement planning purposes. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for the proposed acquisition is 562112, Hazardous Waste Collection, with a small business size standard of $41.5M. This is not an invitation for bid, request for proposal, or other solicitation, and in no way obligates the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service (ARS) to award a contract.
The USDA ARS Mosquito and Fly Research Unit located in Gainesville, FL has a requirement for chemical waste disposal services. The service includes profiling materials, manifest, transporting and disposal of the following materials:
- 1 L of Diethyl ether (BHT stabilized) – obtained in 2019
- 6 L of tetrahydrofuan (2 bottles of 2L each do not have stabilizer in them) – obtained in 2017
- 100 mL of dioxane (not stabilized) – obtained in 2016
- Ethyl chloroformate
- Potassium dichromate
INSTRUCTION FOR SUBMISSION:
Please provide the follow Business information:
1. DUNS Number
2. Company Name
3. Company Address.
4. Company Point of Contact, phone number and email address
5. Type of company under NAICS, as validated via the System for Award Management (SAM). Additional information on NAICS codes can be found at www.sba.gov. Any potential government contract shall be registered on the SAM located at http://www.sam.gov/index.asp.
6. Corporate structure (corporation, LLC, sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnership, professional corporation, etc.);
7. Current GSA Schedules appropriate to this Sources Sought
8. Current Government Wide Agency Contracts (GWACs)
9. Point of Contact, phone number and email address of individuals who can verify the demonstrated capabilities identified in the responses
Electronic files should be in Microsoft Office Word or PDF format. All information should be UNCLASSIFIED material only. Any proprietary information must be marked as such, the RFI information should not exceed a total of 10 one-sided 8 1/2×11 pages, with one-inch margins, and font no smaller than 12 point.
Interested parties having the capabilities necessary to provide the stated requirements may submit capability statements via email to email@example.com no later than September 1, 2022, 10:00 AM ET. Capability statements will not be returned and will not be accepted after the due date.
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code:
- NAICS Code: 562112 – Hazardous Waste Collection
- Place of Performance: Gainesville , FL USA