Beam Characterization Instrumentation Suite For Power Measurement & Beam Profiling
The Naval Air Warfare Center, Weapons Division, China Lake, CA, in accordance with FAR 6.302-1, intends to procure, on an other than full and open competition basis a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contract with Bosque Computer for a Beam Characterization Instrumentation Suite for power measurement and beam profiling.
The aforementioned items must meet the following specifications:
- Heat Capacity: greater than 500kJ
- Peak Beam Irradiance: greater than 500W/cm2
- Power Measurement Accuracy: ±5% from 10-500kW
- HEL Wavelength Range: 0.9 – 1.7 um
- Beam Spot Size: 3-90 cm
- Power/Irradiance Sample Rate: greater than 100 Hz
- Power/Irradiance Measurement Duration: 1-15 sec
- Spatial Resolution of Beam Profile: 1mm
- Beam Centroid Jitter Sampling: greater than 200Hz
- Timing: IRIG-B
Responsible interested parties may submit information in which they identify their interest and capabilities to respond to this requirement. The Government will consider all information received via email to the Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer by 28 August 2020 at 12:00 PM PST.
Full details can be found HERE.