Architect of the Capitol Job Order Contract (JOC)
The Architect of the Capitol (AOC) is seeking Small Business (SB) construction contractors with the experience and the capability of responding within seventy two (72) hours with the necessary labor, material, equipment, project management, quality control, coordination of tasks, and safety services to complete repairs and alterations on an emergency basis.
Work orders issued under this contract, may include the following types of services:
- Emergency Power
- Elevator I Escalader
- Fire Alarm and Fire Sprinkler
- HAZMAT Remediation
- Stone and Facade Restoration
- Office Restoration I Fit Out
ll work shall meet the intent of the International Building Code and all applicable state and local codes and shall be completed in a professional workmanship manner and meet current industry standards. The awarded contract may also cover other type of repairs that are not covered/listed in the items identified above, including non-emergency work. The above list is provided to cover general scopes of work that may be awarded under this contract.
Responses to this Sources Sought shall be limited to 5-pages (11 point minimum, Times New Roman font, PDF) and shall include the following information:
- Contractor’s name, address, point of contact, and email address.
- The submission shall include a description of a minimum of three projects completed within the past five years similar to the work identified above. Standard brochures will not be considered a sufficient response to this notice
- Identification of company’s small business status
- Constructor’s Unique Identifier Number and CAGE Code
- Documentation from the firm’s bonding company showing maximum current single and aggregate performance and payment bond limits
Interested contractors should submit an electronic copy of the requested information via e-mail to the Contracting Officer, John Lingamfelter, at email@example.com no later than August 24, 2020 at 2:00 PM EST.
Any attempt to hand deliver or mail a response to any location in the U.S. Capitol Complex will be rejected.
FULL DETAILS HERE